Thursday, May 27, 2010

Saigon Breaks Volume 01



I made a compilation of some of the samples used in Saigon's songs. Enjoy!!!

Tracklist.

01. Mike Post featuring Larry Carlton - Theme from Hill Street Blues
(Shok TV - Produced by DJ Shok)

02 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Don't Leave Me This Way
(Lames - Produced by Scram Jones)

03. Diana Ross - Sleepin'
(Out There - Produced by Shuko)

04. Brotherly Love - I Don't See You In My Eyes Anymore
(Stocking Cap - Produced By Alchemist)

05. O'Jays - I Swear, I Love No-One But You
(What Am I Going To Do - Produced by Heatmakerz)

06. J. Geils Band - Southside Shuffle
(C'mon Baby - Produced by Just Blaze)

07. Beatles - Girl
(NY Streets - Produced by Scram Jones)

08. STYX - What Has Come Between Us
(The Letter P - Produced by Just Blaze)

09 Bon Jovi - Runaway
(Ryders - Produced by J. Cardim)

10. David Bowie - Bring Me The Disco King
(Breathe Through The Years - Produced By J. Cardim)

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/27/2010

    Great job putting this together.

    ReplyDelete