Sunday, May 30, 2010

Royce Da 5 9: Disses Saigon On His Bar Exam 3 LP (Random Beef Chatter)

Look what we have here. Royce took it upon himself to diss/address Saigon, on his new Bar Exam 3 LP. I didn't even bother to listen, to tell you the truth. Because all this beef is just wack and pointless right now. So listen at your own risk LOL. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Sai isn't going to respond or say anything to Royce. Which I feel he shouldn't in this case. Everything that was said, and what Royce is using to diss is old news at this point. Welcome to last year Royce. It all sounds like blah blah blah to me now. Hey, if you're going to diss the man now, at least have a valid up to date reason. Getting offended and upset over an interview from last year, where you weren't even dissed. That's pretty lame on your part Royce. Anyway, enjoy.

SAIGON "IM NOT SLAUGHTERHOUSE" INTERVIEW


Royce 5'9 187 freestyle (Saigon diss)

3 comments:

  1. updated the audio for your post, I had to remove that royce advertisement ad.

    I want to hear a SAIGON response. I mean I haven't heard a hit from Royce 5'9 since BOOM, but this BEEF could get interesting. Royce got some good shots, like kick a man while he's down shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/01/2010

    I get that people want to know what Sai thinks about it. And I wouldn't be mad if he did decide to speak about it. But, I'm looking at it, from the "beating a dead horse" angle. Let sleeping dogs lay, as they say. And besides, it's not like he didn't tell the truth LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LuckyBreak6/01/2010

    This is how I see it. A day late and a dollar short. As the saying goes. I could see if this was last year, when the beef was actually active. But it's pretty much a dead issue now. And even Saigon himself said he was done with it. Whay beat a dead horse? That's how I feel about it. I don't think Sai should respond.

    ReplyDelete