Monday, February 14, 2011

5 Reasons Why You Should Buy...: 'Greatest Story Never Told': "This Is Just Blaze's Come Out Party"



















With The Greatest Story Never Told set to drop in 24 hours, Saigon lists the Top 5 reasons why you should go out and purchase his long-awaited debut.

1. Blood Work

The number one reason you need to cop Greatest Story Never Told is because I put my blood, sweat and tears into it. A lot of hard work [went] into the album and there's some awesome, legendary guests on there also. A lot of work went into the album. There was a lot of dedication put into it that people will hear when they hear the album. That's the main reason. Basically, it's been so long and it's finally here. I think it deserves that acknowledgement.

2. Blazing Hot

The second biggest reason is because it's the first album Just Blaze executively produced all the way. I think this is Just Blaze's come out party. This is going to be an opportunity for him to say, "Okay, I oversaw this project and this is what I came with." I think that's another reason for people to cop the album. It's amazing in the studio. We got this energy to just work. He knows my limitations, I know his. When we come together, I know what he expects from me at this point and I try to deliver. He's real honest and he'll tell me. He'll tell me if something ain't right. So everything works out, we got an awesome chemistry and people are gonna see it on this album.

3. Look At Me Now

The third reason why I want people to buy the album is because I overcame. Everybody said I'd never put this album out. A lot of people on diss records would say, 'that's why your album is never coming out'. They say, 'That's why you're on the shelf.'And I overcame that, getting my album out and I'm doing it my way. It's the same album that Atlantic paid for, that I paid for and it's here. It's finally come. It's long-awaited and one of the greatest albums ever.

4. PG-Everybody

Another reason is because it's social commentary. It's something that's good for our children. It's something that you could play around your grandmother and something you could play around a five-year-old or six-year-old [and won't] have to cover his hears. There's social commentary and there's a lot of stuff people can take from and apply it to their life. They can apply it to their real life. It ain't a mirage about success, money and stripping. It's food for thought.

5. Daddy's Little Girl

And the fifth reason is because I have a daughter to feed. I got a daughter to feed and I need to move some of these CDs. I gotta move these so my little girl can keep the proper nourishment so she can grow up to be a nice young lady. So that's my five reasons why everybody should cop my album.

No comments:

Post a Comment