Monday, December 27, 2010

Pain In My Life (unreleased video version)




WHAT SAIGON WISHES FOR CHRISTMAS

New York rapper Saigon got a bit deeper and wished he could uplift black people and have another conversation with his late mother.

"If I could have any big wish, it would be that everyone would be honest with me all the time. That would be my first wish. Santa Claus, please. Nobody else's truths matter. There's certain people in my life that I need their truths. Number two would be, well, I'd wish for black people to go and support Haitians more. I want the whole rap community to show support instead of just one day. They're doing worse than they were doing when the earthquake hit [earlier this year] right now. That's a constant struggle...Another big wish would be to bring my mother back to life. My mother died and I know we all die but if I could have one more conversation with my mother and I knew she was going to die, I'd be 20 times a stronger man that what I am today. And I already consider myself one of the strongest..." (SOHH)



MORE FROM SOHH ABOUT THE ALBUM

After Saigon's Greatest Story Never Told tracklist recently leaked online, SOHH hit up the "Yard Father" to get the scoop on the legitimacy of the 16-track rundown.


According to Sai, a new list is being tweaked to incorporate new features with Bun B and Black Thought.

"There's an updated tracklisting that's about to go out," Sai promised SOHH in an interview last week. "Like, Bun B's on it, Black Thought's on it, [Jay-Z's] still on it but we had to go through our rounds and see what's up. We're really on some last minute grind sh*t. Black Thought. Jay-Z. Bun B. Layzie Bone. I look at the tracklisting now though and this is the best album ever. We got 18 records on it. It's the best sh*t ever." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment