Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life Is What You Make It




****MP3**** LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT - (STATIK SELEKTAH & TERMANOLOGY aka 1982, FEATURING SAIGON & FREEWAY)


Stream the 1982 album here

Bonus: Statik Selektah Interview


DX: Saigon, he gets it in on the Soul-Funk driven “Life Is What You Make It.” I was starting to think he walked off the face of the earth -

Statik Selektah: Yo it’s funny, Saigon called me like 10 minutes ago talking about his new deal. I don’t know if I’m even supposed to talk about it, but the [The Greatest Story Never Told] album [he did] with Just Blaze is coming out. I’m not about to say on what label or when, but it’s coming out like soon.

DX: What about All In Another Day with Sai Giddy, when’s that coming?

Statik Selektah: He was actually just talking about that too. We’re gonna do that probably [in] like March or April. We’re gonna make an event out of it. Like, it’s gonna be broadcast live on the Internet as we make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment