Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some Great GSNT News


I figured I'd drop some good news, before I officially have to sit down tomorrow. Anyway, Statik Selektah And Sai went live, all the way in London tonight. First off, let me say Stat was killing the beats. And his spinning of the Guru records and other Hip Hop classics made things epic. I was in Hip Hop heaven. The good news is, Sai finally got his release from Atlantic Records (today). The album is now out of Atlantic's hands. And it will be dropping this summer 2010. No more holds ups, label drama, or sitting on the shelf. GSNT coming. The coment is coming. Like Sai said, he's plotting his take over this year. And it looks like we'll be getting some more Stat and Sai tracks before hand. They need to get that "Mini Bar" song popping ASAP LOL. With that being said, your girl just decided to deliver the good news. More to come.


update

3 comments:

  1. awesome, i can see this album enjoying success like raekwon did with cuban linx2 last year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/05/2010

    Right, I was happy to hear the news myself. It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nigga is never dropping. But, if he does, he should do (due) his fans that have been waiting feverishly for years on end a favor and drop the old ass singles off of the playlist ("Believe it", "Pain in my life", and "Come on baby"). He needs to put out fresh shit on this album to cleanse fans' pallets. He's been fucking around too long.
    -Disgruntled Fan

    ReplyDelete