Sunday, March 21, 2010

12" SERIES PART VI: PAIN IN MY LIFE

Hard to believe this came out in 2006. I always questioned why Trey Songs was on this, but he's become such a star ever since. Produced by Cocoa Chanelle






DOWNLOAD THE CD-SINGLE, INCLUDES CLEAN, DIRTY & INSTRUMENTAL

LYRICS

OFFICIAL REMIX FEATURING GAME & BG


REMIX LYRICS

"I'm not insinuating Ludacris stole my shit, but we met for the first time in August when my record was out and his wasn't, and he told me that he loved my record and he didn't mention about the one he had. He didn't say 'yo I got one just like it.' He didn't say nothing. See what I'm sayin and my record goes 'Young Felcia was only four when she learned how to ride a bike…' His record goes 'Little Erica is only five years old, she trying…' Come on doggy, I call a spade, a spade something smells fishy [laughs]. And you know what's funny I'm glad that he came out with it because it gave my me power at my label. My label didn't want to put a dime behind my record. They were like 'you can't dance to this in the club.' Every fuckin record doesn't have to be club song." -SAIGON

1 comment: