Sunday, February 7, 2010

12" SERIES PART V: COME ON BABY




Is it COME ON BABY or C'MON BABY? Personally I think Saigon had the most buzz in his career when this Just Blaze produced single dropped in the summer of 2007, a video was released in the fall, the "greatest story never told" album was set to be released on December 4th, and yadda yadaa yaddah the album never got released. For some reason I can't watch the music video on youtube, fuck Atlantic?



I uploaded a 16 MB CD-Single (V0) which includes the clean, dirty and instrumental versions of the song. VIOLATOR released a 12" promo which also included the Jay-Z remix. I dont have that record, but here's the remix.



Here are some other related COME ON BABY links.

LYRICS
REMIX VERSION LYRICS
Behind The Scene Video Shoot
Planet Asia & Fashawn Freestyle Video
Asher Roth & M.O. Lyrists - Rik Smits (Freestyle)
Cassidy Freestyle
MURS & Tech N9ne "bootleg kev freestyle" (cue up 2:40)
Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly Freestyle (cue up 2:43)
Fruity Loops Remake of instrumental

I will post the sample of the song in a compilation I will be making for Giddy Breaks. If you know of any other freestyle or whatever I missed, Let me know.

BTW what happend to Saigon's twitter???

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/07/2010

    He was going hard on Atlantic Records on Friday on twitter. Then a couple hours later, he was shut down. Most likely, because he said something they didn't like. So they decided to silence him. However, I hope that didn't mess up his release process from Atlantic. He was talking about how he was set back after his rant on them.

    ReplyDelete